A saggy and flabby belly is an annoying thing to remove, especially if you are very busy at work. The whole gym routine takes at least an hour and sometimes you just can’t find time for it. Luckily, even 10 minutes a day can help you to achieve your dream body. There are easy, quick, and effective exercises that you can do in the morning or in the evening, and they will only take 10 minutes!
Buzzbbc understands how busy modern life can be, that’s why we have assembled a list of short exercises for your stomach. You can choose the ones you like, combine them together, and practice them during your free time!
1.Warm-up: jump rope
2.Plank with knee to elbow
Targets: This plank is good for your abs, glutes, hip flexors, obliques, and shoulders.
What to do:
- Come into a forearm plank position: place your forearms on the yoga mat and align the elbows below the shoulders.
- Keep your core and back engaged, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Hold for a couple of seconds and bring your leg back.
- Repeat the same with your right leg.
- Alternate legs for 30-40 seconds.
Tip: This exercise can be performed on a yoga mat or on a body ball (advanced level). Go To “Next Page” To See More.